"Invocation" - a Tommy Merry/T Studios Film

Tommy! The BTS shots are great!! You rig set up is sweeeeetttt. I like you, man, but I hate you too after seeing that. Jeez! LOL. JK. Can't wait to check it out and see more pics and the poster.
 
Tommy! The BTS shots are great!! You rig set up is sweeeeetttt. I like you, man, but I hate you too after seeing that. Jeez! LOL. JK. Can't wait to check it out and see more pics and the poster.

LOL! - Thanks Marlon! Grabs are on the way...
 
Screen Grabs from Invocation

Screen Grabs from Invocation

Screen Grabs Yall ! (especially for Rodney)

1254247939.jpg



1254247730.jpg



Prepare for nightmares my friends... Nightmares...
 
These look awesome, Tommy! Love the shot of Ann/Claire eye-level with the board. (Tommy suggested that shot when we were editing the screenplay, and it looks like it turned out great).
 
I was really close to doing a film with a Ouija Board, so I'll be waiting to see this one! Good luck on it.
 
Nice grabs! I really like the pic of the mother and daughter in the mirror. Compelling. It seems to speak alot without me really knowing what they're doing or talking about. Looks like you got some good acting in here too.
 
Lifetime Chanell meets Exorcist

Lifetime Chanell meets Exorcist

Nice grabs! I really like the pic of the mother and daughter in the mirror. Compelling. It seems to speak alot without me really knowing what they're doing or talking about. Looks like you got some good acting in here too.

Thanks Marlon, glad you picked up on that. It is a drama-driven monster flick,
so while the shot doesn't evoke fireworks "ooohhs and aahhhs" the dramatic
scenes are keys to making the others work for me.

When someone asks I tell em again, " It's a *Lifetime Chanel meets The Exorcist* kind of thang". :grin:
 
Nice shot on the Ouija board dude. Thanks for finally posting some grabs. My only request is this: more?

Thanks for kicking me in the butt to get these up Rodney.

But Nope, no more Screen Grabs, I don't want to give it
away, and it's all about the visual story with this one....
you'll just have to wait for the horror to unfold :evil:
MuhhHaaaHaaHaaa.
 
Sounds like you're really gettin' into it now. How far along are you in the editing? I know the classes have been keeping you busy.
 
Sounds like you're really gettin' into it now. How far along are you in the editing? I know the classes have been keeping you busy.

I'm working on a doc/promo for a homeless shelter in the Bay Area that is doing a great things for needy people, so that's simultaeously on my plate, with roughly the same target date.

But yes, for certain, the classes put me behind schedule on MFest, but will help in the long haul. I'm still watching clips and rating them. But I'm kinda working from all points inward, and have the main musical theme composed as well as some elements for the VFX in process. It's a bit of the curve at the onset, but the momentums startign to build.

There's just no rest of the wicked :violin:
 
Back
Top