"Invocation" - a Tommy Merry/T Studios Film

If you're trying to make me nervous, it's working LOL!

19 and counting........

Ahhhh!!! YES! The Ouija board finally dried. :2vrolijk_08:
Trying to make you excited. It's ACTUALLY working...

16 hours to go.

Once the first picture is up, I'm opening a can of whoop beer. I meant Root Beer.
 
The Ouija master has awoken
and his hands are supple,
but he must away,
for the time
is short and alas
the call of the art
awaitith

3 1/2 hours to rock and roll time on the set!!

DAY 1 Here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

See ya on set Alan!
 
Day 1 on the set was an incredible success.
Big Thanks to DVX'rs: Alan Chang for kicking Butt on Sound
and to Huy for dropping by and helping pull focus etc.

Extra credits go to the three of us in a ultra-small bathroom
scene with an actor, all the camera & sound gear, Arri 500 watt softbox
all in a dark, sealed room at about 118 degrees for 1/2 hour.

It will be further known as the "Film Sauna from Hell" scene!!!
 
Very cool, Tommy! Glad to hear that things are going well. Sorry about writing that bathroom scene. :)

Can't wait to see how it comes out. Have you been shooting stills on the set to share?
 
Saturday itself should be a movie all on its own. Titled:
"Film Sauna from Hell"

HOT, scorchy weather. After the Ouiji was awaken, it became chilly outside and the lights flickered. Had to scram. Sorry Tommy, I guess that was the only reason why I had to leave. Just in case I wouldn't arrive at church the next morning looking stoned from seeing a ghost. If I did, I would need all the holy water NorCal could provide.
 
I know Alan, same thing on early Saturday morning. As soon as the kids started playing with the Ouija the Arri 250 blew, luckily I had a spare for that one.

Then went for take two and that mirror fell over in the back room.

I'm not superstitious, but later on when I got home there was an odd image that ended up on the P2 card between the other two takes I shot. I know I didn't shoot it, and its only a few frames. Unless someone on set was playing a practical joke on me?.. it kinda freaked me out... :huh:

Well back to offloading and ingesting

Think I'll burn this custom Ouija after the pickups...or
raffle it ;-)
-T



Saturday itself should be a movie all on its own. Titled:
"Film Sauna from Hell"

HOT, scorchy weather. After the Ouiji was awaken, it became chilly outside and the lights flickered. Had to scram. Sorry Tommy, I guess that was the only reason why I had to leave. Just in case I wouldn't arrive at church the next morning looking stoned from seeing a ghost. If I did, I would need all the holy water NorCal could provide.
 
Very cool, Tommy! Glad to hear that things are going well. Sorry about writing that bathroom scene. :)

Can't wait to see how it comes out. Have you been shooting stills on the set to share?

Yes, some still here and there, nothing pro. As far as the scene Patrick.
No sweat. Actually lots of sweat, but meant to say IT WILL BE WORTH IT!! :-)
 
Invocation Production Photos #1

Invocation Production Photos #1

:grin:

Here's the first batch.

1. The new camera rig on set in action.
HVX200 > RedRock M2 > Follow Focus > smallHD monitor > sitting ontop of Bogen Head > Omni-Tracker > Custom adjustable platform

3945187861_9a95830be9_o.jpg


2. The location of our audition. Rental room overlooking the Ocean - Interior/Exterior
3945970982_14fdeb1204.jpg
3945970920_c74710d9b0_m.jpg


3. Auditions, powered by RedBu!!

3945187819_87f81540d7.jpg


More to come...
​
 
Back
Top