"Invocation" - a Tommy Merry/T Studios Film

Aw, man! WTF?? You been bustin' your butt, Tommy. I know it may not be where you want it to be, but we'd all like to see it, even if it wasn't completely finished. You've been a very important person during this fest run and I don't know about anybody else, but I'd forgive your film if it didn't even have any audio for the last 3 mins. Whatever you decide to do, I'll for sure check it out and give you feedback.

ALL: Thanks for your comments and support, this community sincerely rocks!

MARLON: Thanks buddy, I really appreciate that. Most of the effects all have a "this is when the _______ happens" placeholder tags as inserts in the film, plus the entire soundtrack in it's current state is still in protools. So If I uploaded the film it would look like swiss cheese (not to mention the perfectionist in me just couldn't bare to upload it until It has a good flow).

I did finish and upload the poster last night anyways, but at this point I'm rooting for Yall!!!

YES: I'm still working on the film, it will be exciting when it's done and I'll make sure and share it with everyone.

Again, to all, THANKS!

The poster is very SWEET!! Nice job!

Yeah, I understand about being a perfectionist and not wanting to put anything out until it's completely right. I've learned patience really is a virtue to that effect.

Dude bummer that you didn't make it. This makes me sad. Now you gotta get off your assand keep working at it and get it out there. Lots of festivals to enter if you can spare the entry fee(s) and you HAVE to post it here. Put it on Motionbox, Vimeo, whatever, but put an update in this thread so we can get the latest news and watch this thing.

We're watching you Tommy.. don't disappoint us. :beer:

(no pressure)

T,

I'm so disappointed! I was really looking forward to your entry in the fest... Sorry you didn't get to make it in time!

Amy

Thanks Amy, I appreciate that. I'll be tuning into your flick tonight. You guys have a safe/insane party ;-)

Yeah I gotta see this. The other stuff I saw from you looked great so I want to check this out. Too bad you couldn't make it into the fest but I'm sure it still rocks.

Thanks Guys, yes I will let you know as soon as it's completed (Nov 27th) so you can
give it a watch and leave comments. There are a lot of great minds and creative artists on this forum and I'm really looking forward to your feeback :)

Alan, give me a holler this week on the landline and I'll update cha!
Things are really cooking over here now I'm getting a handle on the
motion graphics/After effects

Thanks Richard! The effects are low-tech compared to your incredible 3d work on DD, but it's a fun ride with a solid story, and I'll let you know as soon as its live. PS Congrats on the release of yours to the public!

The clock is ticking, Tommy. TIC-TOCK.

You've built up alot of anticipation now. I wouldn't be surprised if the paparazzi started following you.

The clock is ticking, Tommy. TIC-TOCK.

You've built up alot of anticipation now. I wouldn't be surprised if the paparazzi started following you.

Hee Hee. As far as paparazzi, I'm counting on Tyson, Octo Mom and and Lady Gag Gag to take the heat off of me for the next 2 weeks. :-KnockedOut(D :happy:

I'm still cranking on this yall. It's looking sweeter by the day as the soundtrack improves.
Although it's an unofficial submission I'm keeping to all the rules/guidelines for file size, length and end credit lengths etc.

This film is evil, that's all there is to it ;-)
Hee hee

SparkyHa, I hear ya.

I'm still cranking on this yall. It's looking sweeter by the day as the soundtrack improves.
Although it's an unofficial submission I'm keeping to all the rules/guidelines for file size, length and end credit lengths etc.

This film is evil, that's all there is to it ;-)
Hee hee

SparkyHa, I hear ya.
F*ck that, Tommy! We want the best-est resolution file we can get. Don't be trying to give us no itty-bitty 50mb! We want 100mb or more.

Back