Taking Advantage - Blue Light Pictures

That's cool... I think that is a fun and cool job... even with that odd shift... better than my boring IT job from 9-5 :-)
 
LOL thanks Marlon. Well, we're not done done yet... still have to touch up a bit on some area and sweeten out the audio then rendering... so... hope that makes you feel a little better?
 
Not really. LOL. I wish I was at that stage. I hope to start editing tonight. We shall see. That audio stuff can be tough, so good luck with that.
 
Still trying to find the best rendering option.

If I render using MainConcept from within Premiere to render mp4 and set the frame rate to 1.15Mbps and set KeyFrame Distance to 24, I got a nice small file within 60MB in size and looking real nice... only problem was, the motion wasn't smooth... it looks like some frames were taken out... not sure why... I'm scratching my hair over that as I tried so many different way, can't make the motion as smooth as it could be without suffering the quality.

So another option was to render as high quality as I could using a different codec, I was using Avid DnxHD codec to output high bit rate high quality clip... the output file came out close to 8GB... then I opened that with QTPro player and export it via QT with H264 codec, using a setting I found here (a PDF file)... ok the file came out nicely within 60MB and the motion was smooth... I was like Yes!.. but then the drawback was that the gamma was messed up.. now my video looks too bright and less contrast... I tried to use some trick I found when googled the issue, but it didn't fix it...

I am running another render now.. using QTPro player but apply the Filter to bring up the constrast... let's see how that turns out...
 
okay, that stuttering motion caused by the player... if I play with QT player, the motion is smooth!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top