Taking Advantage - Blue Light Pictures

OH yeah... definitely. The program itself is easy to learn and just take time to get used to it... and once you got a hang of it... you could move really fast... The software wasn't for the previs purpose but I think it serves as a great previs tool as I suck in drawing, this could help me a lot. Beside, I can play with lots of camera placement, focal length and moves where in traditional drawing, it's hard to demonstrate that.
I can go in there and create a scene with camera movements then show to my DP and he could tell me how crazy those camera movements are :-) then I go back and change it to something else depends on the location and equipment we have later on during production. It's a really valuable tool.
 
Thanks. Yeah I should have resized the pics :-) j/k
They're both principles and supportings... so yeah... not all are principles.
 
REBEKAH KENNEDY - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2796058/
nxlvyu.jpg

I jumped when I saw this Actress. I know her! So I take it you live in Texas?
 
Yes, I live in TX... DFW area :-) so you worked with her before? or you know her personally? It'd be my first time working with her though...
 
Great looking cast! That Ryan has a 'Matt Damon' thing going on....and Darryl True...DAMN...Just DAMN!

Best of luck, I'm really looking forward to this one.
 
I've worked with four of your actors (Dennis/Natalie/Renee/Rebekah), looking forward to checking it out!
 
Back
Top