"Sleeper" by Matt Sconce and Mark Aro

Theodore J Arabian said:
I am so afraid of your film!!! Thank goodness I am just making mine for the experience!!!

28.jpg

(In best Yoda Voice)
"Fear not the film, for it is fear that clouds the lenses and fogs the CCD's of destiny..."


Seriously, we still have no idea how our end result will turn out. We suspect rockinosity though.:beer:
 
I EXPECT rockinosity!!!

Everything looks so freakin awesome here! And your thread is beautiful. Great grabs and such on the first page.
 
I'm so jealous that you guys are now in post, that's awesome and we excpect a lot from you guys, you best deliver or Theo will come after you with a ladder...
 
UPDATE: I am currently compressing rough cuts of Sleeper to attempt to get down to the file size and dimensions and get H.264 to behave. I am basing the specs off last fest. I am using Quicktime Pro and it is a beautiful thing!
 
Larry R said:
Let me know if you need an early, 3rd party review of your compressed file
Wink1.gif

HAHAHAHAHA!! You are hilarious! Believe me, you will want to wait until after the effects.

The compression tests are going well. I just watched the first test and need to shrink the size some more.
 
Charli said:
I'm so jealous that you guys are now in post, that's awesome and we excpect a lot from you guys, you best deliver or Theo will come after you with a ladder...
JEALOUS!!!! CRAP! I am stressing out!

Matt is much more forgiving of my work than I am. One of these days Matt may find me curled up under my computer desk in the fetal position mumbling the words...

"We'll fix it in post!" which just so everyone is aware... by the end of the shoot, everyone was saying this... Sadly I even caught myself saying it once or twice. So part of me is very glad that we are finally in post, but there is another part of me that is wishing we still had something to shoot! :laugh:

LADDERS! I LIKE LADDERS!
 
Last edited:
I wish more people were as dedicated to perfection as you... (ahem)

And ladders... I got ladders. Lots of ladders!
 
New Screen Grab series

New Screen Grab series

It is Time........


A time when a grab near the ULTIMATE COOL SCENE must be released.


This is a multi stage grab from the rain night.

Drum roll please....................................................:beer:

1178863249.jpg


Okay, Okay, I know it does not show anything about the ULTIMATE COOL SCENE...but it is pretty cool right? :beer: :thumbup: :Drogar-Evil(DBG):
 
msconce said:
Okay, Okay, I know it does not show anything about the ULTIMATE COOL SCENE...but it is pretty cool right? :beer: :thumbup: :Drogar-Evil(DBG):

That ROCKS!!!!! What awesome images.... But DEFINITELY NOT ANYWHERE NEAR AS COOL AS THE COOL SCENE!!!!!

TRY AGAIN SCONCE!

:Drogar-Evil(DBG):



SLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! I have been up for almost a whole day.... argh... eek....
BUT I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!! :Drogar-Dum(DBG):
 
Damn damn damn Matt! I just trundled over here and I'm TOTALLY STOKED after seeing your poster and the grabs. What a great look your lead has! Woo hoo. This really has me enthused!
 
Wait, I got it, it's about a girl splashing through water, did I get the premise right? No, wait, it's a girl with a gun, splashing through water.
 
Mark Johnson said:
Damn damn damn Matt! I just trundled over here and I'm TOTALLY STOKED after seeing your poster and the grabs. What a great look your lead has! Woo hoo. This really has me enthused!

Hey Mark... this is Mark, Matt's partner in crime.... Thanks for the comments. WE are really pleased with the cast, Paige went above and beyond and it really comes through in the performance and she just really pulled of the performance and look that we were shooting for.

Thanks again for the comments... :dankk2:
 
Hey Mark! I haven't gotten all through your thread yet but I'm really impressed with what you're doing. What a great banner too. This is what it is all about. You can't help but get fired up when you see guys having fun and doing such great work making a film. Kudos!
 
Mark Johnson said:
Hey Mark! I haven't gotten all through your thread yet but I'm really impressed with what you're doing. What a great banner too. This is what it is all about. You can't help but get fired up when you see guys having fun and doing such great work making a film. Kudos!

Thanks Man... it is an awesome, yet exhausting experience. What a BLAST!!!! :dankk2:
 
Wait a minute, I was just catching up on all the posting because I finally had a couple seconds while a file is rendering on my other computer, when I saw that they cut my bikini scene? What is up with that. You don't have much of a story without my bikini scene! AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES FILM MAKERS! Well I guess we'll have to rely on the acting, story, directing and editing, and not my awesome bikini body. So sorry for all those who wanted to see my polka dot bikini!
 
Back
Top