Ted Arabian
Member with Ladder
I am so afraid of your film!!! Thank goodness I am just making mine for the experience!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Theodore J Arabian said:I am so afraid of your film!!! Thank goodness I am just making mine for the experience!!!
Larry R said:Let me know if you need an early, 3rd party review of your compressed file![]()
JEALOUS!!!! CRAP! I am stressing out!Charli said:I'm so jealous that you guys are now in post, that's awesome and we excpect a lot from you guys, you best deliver or Theo will come after you with a ladder...
deedive said:been a lurking fan for a while. Cant wait to see....
msconce said:Okay, Okay, I know it does not show anything about the ULTIMATE COOL SCENE...but it is pretty cool right? :beer: :thumbup:rogar-Evil(DBG):
Mark Johnson said:Damn damn damn Matt! I just trundled over here and I'm TOTALLY STOKED after seeing your poster and the grabs. What a great look your lead has! Woo hoo. This really has me enthused!
Mark Johnson said:Hey Mark! I haven't gotten all through your thread yet but I'm really impressed with what you're doing. What a great banner too. This is what it is all about. You can't help but get fired up when you see guys having fun and doing such great work making a film. Kudos!