"Hermanos" by LRC Productions

Luis_

Well-known member

Two brothers,
The money,
and the girl


Hermanos_Poster-2.jpg



Unfortunately due to 4 snow storm this movie was not produced on time for
"Betrayal Fest" March 6, 2010.

I was able to produce another quick project for this fest which was a film
titled: "The Rule Of Thirds"

To watch "The Rule Of Thirds" click here: http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=202374
​
 
Last edited:
Good luck. and as the most influential actor in the most influential film all time would say
"Bring the Rain" Tyrese Gibson-Transformers 2.
 
Thanks guys.
I'm working really hard right now fitting this project in between 2 other projects, 2 music videos, and a live event I'm shooting next weekend. But I am determined to make this one come alive! So Betrayal it is!
 
by the way, a quick update on this project is:
I have a few actors interested so far,
It looks like the script is coming along as well now that Marshall Dean is taking my story and converting it into something I can call a script! :)
so things are looking good and it looks like I'll be able to complete something for this one!
unless someone betrays me of course... it's a possibility! :-Love(DBG):
 
Last edited:
Back
Top