"Hermanos" by LRC Productions

I pictured you stroking your cat, when saying that!!!


I hope I wasn't wearing that swanky leather cap and twirling my moustache too...

OMG! I almost fell off my chair! LOL!!!:-Laugh(DBG)-1

And yes! First draft delivery is awesome!
I can get my characters all selected and schedule shooting dates! YEIII!!!
I may even get a podcast going when I get home tomorrow :Drogar-Smoke(DBG):
 
Status Update:
Giving the ending of the script a few swirls today and contacting the cast afterwards to schedule the first shooting date.
(in the middle of finishing 3 edits that are paid for) :badputer::furious3::D
 
Update: I'm looking at changing the whole entire script. Same story, same concept, just different details on the way things happen.
I'm feeling off to the side blurry in the gray area with this script right now but time is running out so next week will be the final week of finalizing the script.
Updates to follow... (hopefully good ones!) :)
 
You're beginning to sound like Rodney the "Rewrite King"! :happy:
Lock that script & get to shootin'.....we want BTS picts.
 
Dos hermanas, un hombre, mucho dinero... VEGAS!

No we don't need to bring my life in here. This thread is for my short movie. Just because you know me from those many years ago doesn't mean that you have to come here and tell everyone about it!!!
 
Luis - you don't write, you don't call, we're just like family! Come one dude, where is this production at right now?
 
LOL...
I'm still revising the script. I want something good, but simple.
Don't have much time but I said I was going to do this and I am... lol...
Plus I really, really want to!
So far I have reserved the following days for shooting:
Thursday the 18th
Friday the 19th
Saturday the 20th
and the following weekend for editing.
I know I'm pushing it but you know what I can do it!
There will be no reshoots, why? because there won't be any more days left! lol...
And I'm planning of submitting a second submission!:shocked: lol...

Yeah I'm planning to shoot a quick self betrayal with my little sony cybershot still camera.
If I do it that will be my second little crazy submission. No Script, no planning, just turn on the cam and betray my self :kali:
LOL!!!
 
btw, your hermano called my hermano and it looks like las familias are going to war over who makes the best guacamole - prepare to cry like a girl...
 
btw, your hermano called my hermano and it looks like las familias are going to war over who makes the best guacamole - prepare to cry like a girl...

hahahaha!!!!!

well.....
finally!!!
that day has arrived.
Today I call some people, tell them that they are now actors. Then tell them I'm going to use their house and their car for a movie. So off I go to check my phone book.

I should have some screen shots say by..... tomorrow morning maybe?
we will see....
:laugh:
 
I'm running around finding location and actors to shoot today. Got the flycam balanced out and the crane nice and polished. now what? lol...
I'll be back with a movie.
later!
 
I'm afraid I'm going to have to say that all the snow days that were messing with my whole life, really screwed me over on this one.

All the days that I could have shot this thing were snowed on:angry:

So this past Thursday when planning to shoot something, both my lead actors had to go report for duty (army) and left me with no brothers. Greeeeaaaattttt:thumbsup:

But I was determined to find 2 more "actors" (at this point anyone would do)
So I go to my buddy's house. The one that was supposed to help me with this movie to pick up some props, and he decides to pull out a chilled bottle of SKYY Vodka.

"Hermanos" day had ended at that point. After the 4th shot I told him to start rolling because we were making a movie! And yes he laughed:grin:

To make the rest of the story short, we shot something that I will have to edit into a movie.

So at this point I will have to say that I didn't make it for "Hermanos" but I will be uploading a movie which at this point has no title as of yet.

I'll even go as far as putting up a few screen grabs on here tonight when I get home to at least give you guys a good laugh.

Better days will come! (Like Summer!!!)
 
Back
Top