Follow Me - FIRST FEST ENTRY

No worries, just make sure in the info section of your page you link back to your thread here on DVXUser, as well as linking back driectly to the BetrayalFest thread.

This thread: http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?p=1883425
Betrayalfest: http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/forumdisplay.php?f=196

ALWAYS link back to the dvxfest. You can include links to the DVXFest download page when the viewing begins. Remember up for grabs this year is the Audience Choice award that everyone can vote for. But don't just promote your film promote the festival. We'll all do the same.
 
Sweet! How mysterious is she going to be? Better not have her too mysterious. I have a habit of dirtying up the women in my movies, blood, mud and other stuff and they all complain that for once they'd like to be pretty... wonder which road you're gong down...
 
Judging from your screen grabs, I like the idea of your story. There's a lot of mystery in following a trail of handwritten notes.
 
Hahaha, I wish I knew why she was doing what she was doing. If only he would've read the message sitting at a different angle. Oh, the red tip safety gun was funny. Overall I thought it was fun. Well for her mostly. :)
 
Back
Top