SonicStates
Well-known member
Chris, finally a chance to comment on Facade.
First of all, I really appreciate any artist that makes legitimate social commentary through their chosen medium. Facade does this powerfully and in no small part because of your lead. Like others have commented here, the simplicity allowed for us to become involved in your character and story.
Like you, I enjoy 'silent' movies. It seems these days I am enjoying them more and more. A lot of the time I feel like there is a constant drone of badly written dialogue waiting for me when I turn on the TV, so Facade was refreshing. The music was great; complimented the movie beautifully.
Thank you.
Sam.
First of all, I really appreciate any artist that makes legitimate social commentary through their chosen medium. Facade does this powerfully and in no small part because of your lead. Like others have commented here, the simplicity allowed for us to become involved in your character and story.
Like you, I enjoy 'silent' movies. It seems these days I am enjoying them more and more. A lot of the time I feel like there is a constant drone of badly written dialogue waiting for me when I turn on the TV, so Facade was refreshing. The music was great; complimented the movie beautifully.
Thank you.
Sam.