The Kiss The Kills

"Start at one Dumbass!" What was the combination 000 001? He should go into cracking safes. This is what i loved...the black and white, the machette, the lead telling his girl to get him a drink with a nod and that lock code! I enjoyed it!
 
Looks like that guy never changed the briefcase lock. There was little motivation so it seemed out of the blue and didn't have the impact I'm sure you wanted. Oh, and I liked the guy throwing bullets. :)
 
I think there was a decent story here, but the acting could have been stronger. I think the girl did fine, but overall, it could have been stronger. I did like the black and white and the atmosphere you created. The VO was okay, but I think would have been better if it was slowed down and a little more natural. Like the guy is telling this story, but not sure if he wants to or not sure if he should. I like the idea of the briefcase and the betrayal in the story, but one thing stood out at the end - "I done dealing with your sh*t?" Shouldn't that have been "I'm done. . ..?" Anyway, good job.
 
I think there was a decent story here, but the acting could have been stronger. I think the girl did fine, but overall, it could have been stronger. I did like the black and white and the atmosphere you created. The VO was okay, but I think would have been better if it was slowed down and a little more natural. Like the guy is telling this story, but not sure if he wants to or not sure if he should. I like the idea of the briefcase and the betrayal in the story, but one thing stood out at the end - "I done dealing with your sh*t?" Shouldn't that have been "I'm done. . ..?" Anyway, good job.

thanks for the review and well the "i done dealing..." we thought was funny.. and all the actors but the girl were the crew. so if you weren't behind the camera you were infront of it. haha so we all know we suck.. nothing harsh we're not actors.


and Keaton.. throwing bullets.. that just sounds awesome. haha makes my character seem SOO much cooler. haha
 
I see where you guys are coming with this one. Just some fun stuff and horsing around.

Love the guy getting his hand cut off. I just watched the car scene w/o the sound on. You don't need sound to get her last line! :grin:

I'm confused by the vagueness of guy #1, #2 & #3 in the credits. Which one are you? :huh: The killer?
 
well guy #1 would be brian the director who's actually the guy giving him the case.. he makes a second appearance on the long walking shot he just walks in the background haha we thought it was funny.. and yes.. i was the killer.. hahaha.. the worlds best lock picker.. but the joke was that it wasn't even locked. haha
 
every forum is going to turn into a cinnabon conversation... i like this...

cinnabon.jpg
 
well i can't start just yet.. i'm halfway done my 3 page paper for world literature for graduation. hahaha so when i finish i'll be joining you...
 
Back
Top