The Impossible Race

Thanks man I really worked hard on this, and we had a ton of fun. This is my first short, so Im really proud of it. :) and it still had alot of stuff I would have loved to change and do different. But you learn with every new film right? :) I did have a few great guys that helped me thou. Thanks for letting me know what you thought, I really didnt know how people would respond to this stupid kind of humor. I love it.
:cheesy:



This movie flat out pwns. I laughed a lot and really forgot I was supposed to be looking for things to critique. Just a fun, fun ride.

Thinking back, the only think I wanted was more of the other characters. Like we never really got an intro of the kid.

But that just means I wanted more.

I was very impressed at the detail of all of the little gags you threw in there.

Just great.

"Ladies! Water!" Ha!
 
Last edited:
LMAO! This was pretty funny.
Loved the handicaps and whatnot. Very funny stuff.
This must have been so much fun to be a part of.

Music fit well, the actors were into it.

And yah, Mark quoted my fave line. :grin:

Thanks for you comments I am really wondering how people are taking this film. It is a bit bazar. But I love it, and am proud. Thanks again for the support.
:)
 
You have a lot of character and charisma in this piece. I really enjoyed. Me and my neighbour were definitely laughing. Some was a little too over the top for me but the audio helped it a LOT. I loved the random echoing of that guys voice.

I thought the acting was quite good for the most part, definitely quirky and fun.

Very nice work!
 
This movie flat out pwns. I laughed a lot and really forgot I was supposed to be looking for things to critique. Just a fun, fun ride.

Thinking back, the only think I wanted was more of the other characters. Like we never really got an intro of the kid.

But that just means I wanted more.

I was very impressed at the detail of all of the little gags you threw in there.

Just great.

"Ladies! Water!" Ha!

Yeah... I agree! He did a real good job! Not bad for a FIRST TIME DIRECTOR EH!

TROY, I watched it with some of the family last night and they made me play it a couple of times. It got a lot of laughs. Great job! :happy:
 
You have a lot of character and charisma in this piece. I really enjoyed. Me and my neighbour were definitely laughing. Some was a little too over the top for me but the audio helped it a LOT. I loved the random echoing of that guys voice.

I thought the acting was quite good for the most part, definitely quirky and fun.

Very nice work!

Thanks for the comments, these actors were all for the most part first time actors. The guy in the red had done some a couple little things. But ya I wanted it to be way over the top and random. Just pure stupid humor. Im glad you liked it. Thanks again for your comments.
:smile:
 
Yeah... I agree! He did a real good job! Not bad for a FIRST TIME DIRECTOR EH!

TROY, I watched it with some of the family last night and they made me play it a couple of times. It got a lot of laughs. Great job! :happy:

Thanks Mark, it was a ton of fun to make. And all of you guys help me so much to make this happen, so thank you for your help. :)
 
I liked this one. should get the vote for looking like the most fun to make. good job.

Jim

Thanks, that would be sweet if someone actully voted for the film. :grin: i would never expect that, I just wanted it to be fun. Im glad you like it. Thanks for your comments.
:thumbsup:
 
lol, the best part of this movie for me was the small tribute to Brian Regan, "GO MY FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM GO"
 
Fun, over the top comedy. My kids laughed and so did I. Liked when the gal got run down in the beginning. Looked like it was fun to make.

Thanks for showing!
 
That was great. It could be a TV show on FOX! Great use of special effects. Maybe the finger blowing up was to much, but the film was really funny. It is great to see something not so serious.
 
That was great. It could be a TV show on FOX! Great use of special effects. Maybe the finger blowing up was to much, but the film was really funny. It is great to see something not so serious.

Yes I agree, I think there are only 3 comedies in the whole fest. This film was a lot of fun, and way over the top. I love it, thanks for watching and your comments, I really appreciate them. :)
 
That was great. It could be a TV show on FOX! Great use of special effects. Maybe the finger blowing up was to much, but the film was really funny. It is great to see something not so serious.

Yes it would be great to get a cult following after the film, although its not that great. lol :thumbsup: Thanks for watching and your input.
 
Fun, over the top comedy. My kids laughed and so did I. Liked when the gal got run down in the beginning. Looked like it was fun to make.

Thanks for showing!

Sweet Im really glad you liked it, you never know how people are going to take this over the top humor. Thanks for your comments, and watching .
 
Well ok Gary we will have to record that song in a couple of weeks, its all for the DVD menu. :) i cant wait, its going to be sweet.

That'll work better for me as I am taking my wife on our 30th wedding aniversary trip for a week next week. It is proof that God still does miracles... Julie still likes and loves me after 30 years! Whoa! :Drogar-Happy(DBG):
 
Back
Top