The Impossible Race

Troy Ruff

Well-known member
1215033841.jpg


This is my first time in a fest. I am really looking forward to seeing everyones films. Good luck everyone. :)

Troy Ruff
 
Last edited:
Nice of you to join the uh... Race! :) Let me know if you need anything! I'll help however I can!
 
Wow, Fresno is really representin' on the boards lately ... I might just have to head down that way and check out this growing indie film scene :)


Maybe if I come down on my birthday Mark will take me to lunch :grin:
 
Wow, Fresno is really representin' on the boards lately ... I might just have to head down that way and check out this growing indie film scene :)


Maybe if I come down on my birthday Mark will take me to lunch :grin:

YES I will! Open invitation... and it doesn't even have to be your birthday. Like Matt and I mentioned to you on Sleeper, next time you come down this way, give us a buzz and we will go grab chow and shoot the breeze.

We are going to shoot NETHERBORN in a couple of weeks, you are welcome to come participate or just watch.
 
Hey Mark what dates are you filming so we can work around dates I want to film as well, so we can help each other? :)
 
Last edited:
i am about to buy a one way ticket up i-5 (i-99) to get in on this...

booming film scene.

not to mention i am very excited about this film. not a whole lot of comedies in the dvxuser fests. maybe comedies but not a lot that would be comparable to what i am expecting from that poster.

im drooling already.
 
I agree, the last fest had no comedies. So this fest needs one. This will be a funny film. Thanks for the support.
 
Last edited:
Hey Mark what dates are you filming so we can work around dates I want to film as well, so we can help each other? :)

1207201844.jpg

Yeah, I think that I may film the last two weeks in April or the last week in April, the first week in May. I will need at least a month for VFX, but I also need to put together a couple of different cable rigs and sinice we are designing them from scratch, I will need a little time. Point being, the very latest I think that I should film is the last week in April and first in May. That will give me enough time to get the rigs engineered and enough time afterwards to get post done.
 
i am about to buy a one way ticket up i-5 (i-99) to get in on this...

booming film scene.

not to mention i am very excited about this film. not a whole lot of comedies in the dvxuser fests. maybe comedies but not a lot that would be comparable to what i am expecting from that poster.

im drooling already.

Yeah we have a good team and a great time! Just wait till we start production on one of these features. Oh I can't wait!!!!
 
Back
Top