"For Your Own Safety" A Helmond Flannigan film

DID YOU KNOW:

After the incident, and following cleanup, the remaining buildings of the town of Croquanna Island were bulldozed, so that the island could converted into a wildlife refuge? They even removed the official title of "Croquanna Island" from the island.

After the destruction of the Croquanaw Bridge, the only way to now reach the island is by boat, but that is illegal because it is a protected government zone.

Odd?
 
Whatever you are doing... its working. You peaked everyone's interest. Marketing hype or conspiracy theory gone mad. I'm in it for the long haul.
 
I won't lie if you ask me if I'm using the conspiracy to hype the film a bit. But I odn't want to be one of those assholes who USES the victims. Vice trying to use them as marketing tools, I would rather people see the backstory and conspiracy as a way to prepaint a much larger picture of the tragedy than what I can show in the time allotted for the film. So I don't want anyojne to accuse me of being a profiteer of death, but more of a dude just trying to get a message out there.


Oh, I posted another Memoriam. I received three more today, but I don't want to just cram them all on there at once, so I'm thinking just one a day. The one posted today was the one I commented on yesterday about needing a diferent picture.
 
This looks really creepy. Like a "Three Mile Island" gone missing from the history books... Those pics of the people smiling just makes me more interested. Can't wait to see more.
 
So my friend who I was trying to track down? Finally got hold of her today when I asked about Croquanna Island she just gives me this weird silence and says "You shouldn't ask about that place." She didn't even want to say the name and was a little alarmed when I mentioned the movie and the footage.

What the hell are you getting yourself into dude? Maybe you should just do something else. Seriously.

Edit: Answer my PMs and I'll give you a bit more info.
 
So far, I've received three PMs and two Facebook mails telling me some variation of the same story. I seriously appreciate your concerns, but you're making this out to be a LOT more than it is, and maybe I've played it up a bit.

I'm not in fear for my life, nor do I believe that "the last guy trying to make this movie was killed by the government," or "the last guy who went to Croquanna Island was possessed by a mythical sea beast." Lol.

The footage that I have is not a definitive answer to anything that happened at Croquanna. Does it offer a new perspective on trust in one's government? Yes...but no more than watching tapes from the Warren Commission, or reading the 9/11 Commission Report. The government is fallable, and in some cases can be very deceitful. It happens. So yeah...I think people, especially friends, are reading too much into this and are worried for no reason.

Oh, and Curl, about that NPR bit, was it specifically about Croquanna or just Helmond?
 
Rod, you do know you are a TOOL of the government right? See how I emphasized TOOL. As a government tool you have limited freedoms when it comes to your actions and speech. You could be ordered not to release this and sent to Leavenworth if you didn't comply.
 
I wanna see a movie about those 'New Jersey?' people who got their homes and land taken by the government 'eminent domain' and given to a business who has since done nothing with the property.
 
Don't back down now Rod. Have they gotten to you already?

Now we've been betrayed... A neferious hollywood shyster sucks a crowd of filmakerwannabees into thinking they are going to be on the next big viral marketing campaign, only to find they've been gyped...

What's next...

"Revenge of the Viewers"

Having been betrayed, a group of maliciously inclined wanabee couch potato(e) filmmakers organize a kidnapping of a shyster producer whose claims led them to spend their valuable time, that could have been fruitfully used watching "Biggest Loser", on worthless, and ultimately anticlimatic, viral movie campaigns.

The film is expected to be J rated, for Justice, since everyone knows such shysters deserve it.
 
The wife's dad is in the hospital with heart probs so if you guys don't hear from me for a few days, it's not because the government snuffed me. :)
 
Posted a new pic under my investigative notes section. Found an interesting image with handwritten notes that was barely viewable. Thank God for Photoshop!
 
Back
Top