OTHER: XDCAM PDW software driver needed (firewire)

Yes, Raul. Why Sony doesn't archive this stuff I have no idea. Well I guess I do. If there is no software to support these cameras and decks, drives etc they must assume people will give up on the hardware. Very often perfectly good cameras and decks.

Well, here you go. Up she goes again. This is the package I uploaded previously. It has everything I ever collected while I was shooting and editing XDCam.

Download it from my Google Drive. I'll leave it up there for a couple of weeks:


Good luck!
Chris Young
Hi Chris,

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing the FAM Driver! Couldn't find it anywhere else. Really appreciate you keeping this alive for us XDCAM users.

Cheers,
Raul S
 
Hi Chris,

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing the FAM Driver! Couldn't find it anywhere else. Really appreciate you keeping this alive for us XDCAM users.

Cheers,
Raul S
No problems, buddy. I've been in this business too long to throw out software and firmware and end up regretting it. For the last 40 years now it's been keep it, "Just in case?" :D (y) Hope it solves your needs.

Chris Young
 
No problems, buddy. I've been in this business too long to throw out software and firmware and end up regretting it. For the last 40 years now it's been keep it, "Just in case?" :D (y) Hope it solves your needs.

Chris Young
Thanks a lot.
 
Back
Top