VICIS - story explained on Page 22

Just got finished reading through the infamous thread-jacking! That was hilarious!

Tomas, your thread has made it's way to my must-compulsively-check-for-updates list. I'm really looking forward to it. Mark and his team are a talented bunch and some of the nicest people you will meet in the world.

If Johnson really makes his way over to Lithuania to see you might I suggest a fridge full of Stella Artois (for backup) and a fresh case of the local brew. Give him some beer and a couch and your in for some of the most interesting, thought-provoking conversation possible. Oh, and don't be bashful about the cold weather... when Mark stayed with us here it was below zero! Nebraska isn't friendly! (At least we made it to 72 degrees today!!)

Best of luck to you, Tomas!
 
:) Hey guys, thanks for your comments :)

Kyle, you probably know that Lithuanian beer is one of the best in the world and LOTS of lithuania beer is being exported to US also! it got a lot of awards in international competitions! So if Fat monsters would come over to Lithuania, hell, it's would be an awesome party! :)

Blaine, you know women, they always want something extraordinary :D

A little update on the movie: Conspiracy penguin is working on a second draft, or maybe more correct to tell rewriting pretty much all the script, as we had a little different ideas of how things should evolve...

keep you posted when something interesting happens :)
 
Dude, we are ALL going to crash your place! Maybe we'll just have the Timefest Viewing fest at YOUR house! Woo-Hoo... ROAD TRIP (and a bit of flying, too!)
 
Hey guys,

a little update on the movie... we have actress for the main role, also we had our first crew meeting, also some changes in the director position, seems like our position with Smilte parted different ways on this movie, i'm gonna be directing this movie with Ricardas.

For photos, see first post in our blog entry :) I promised you nice actress, check photos :)
 
Cool, congrats and I am on my way to the first post!

..... UPDATED......

Cool to see photos of the cast and crew! (well... cast member!)

I wish I had a table full of filmmakers to sit with.

dang.

Best! Thanks for sharing! (and yes, she is beautiful!)
 
Last edited:
Kholi; said:
Tomas, why don't you come to Los Angeles and shoot? Tickets are cheap now for you Europeans and I'm sure the boys at Fat Monster would let you stay there if you bring either your Director or Lead Actress with you :)

Good idea Kholi. I would have been too embarrassed to make that offer myself but since you've brought it up, I'll endorse it.

Dude
 
Last edited:
I finally got the second draft finished, had to put a lot of thought into this one. I just sent it off to Tomas and am awaiting his response tomorrow. Just thought I'd thrown an update out there!

Thanks,
 
Heh,

Great Idea, i would love to do something in US, but not so easy, we gotta get visa for US entry, which is ... hm.. quite problematic :) also i spent around 15k on different video equipment, but if the offer is valid, i would love to do something like this sometime later!

I got second revision script from Nick finally, today i'm meeting our creative guy for final story touches, i think it's gonna be interesting more that i though from the beginning :)
 
Back
Top