VICIS - story explained on Page 22

we kind of finished editing...

Ha ha ha! I loved that statement. It sort of reminded me of the episode from "Leave it to Beaver" where Wally is cutting the Beaver's hair and about halfway through Beaver says, "Wally, are you finished?" and Wally replies, "Um, I'm not finished but I think I should stop."
 
I love that. I wish I could use "kind of" in my industry, but somehow I don't think directors would be too happy if I "kind of finsihed the script." or even if I "Kind of finished acting that scene out." Haha! To bad I'm a perfectionist anyway and couldn't write or act anything "Kind of."
 
oh well, you'll gonna have to wait till next fest, maybe it's gonna be mature fest! Jeez, everybody would love that! :D
 
I cant get over how dirty this title is. Are we going to see a sex scene?? :-). Please just no shots of JDS wanking.

Haha! Oh my God...can't stop laughing. That was great! :grin: Sorry to dissapoint. Although maybe in the end I will give you what you want in some crazy round about way.*









*Please, please, please don't take it that way. :grin:
 
Hello Tomas,

nice, that there is someone from easteurope in TimeFest. Your film subject looks very interest and I am waiting to see it.

Best wishes and good luck.

Susanne
 
well done Tomas. great job, especially for your first film. I thought it looked technically strong. You really have some nice lighting and composition in your shots. Couple of jerky cuts that didn't match (early in bed and between the sisters at the party) but that is to be expected unless you shoot a ton of coverage.

I really like the shot of the guy in the red cloak walking around as the others were frozen. Well done.

spoiler ****************

I think the ramifications of her choice to control time could have been explained a little better at the end. Is she now forced to live the same day over and over?

All and all, a great effort and you should be very proud of your first film. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Jim
 
Last edited:
Hey Jim,

thank you for your comments! i really had some very specific target with this movie - to see all the movie making kitchen - how lights work, editing, script, storyboard etc... cause i didn't know sh... about it :) in the end, i really got a lot of information, so i could learn something from it! i see a lot of mistakes now, but i'm really happy, as for the very first movie in my life, i think i made everything i could, i used all the knowledge i had! Fat monster's movie inspire me!

as for the story, i will explain once more people watch over the movies, not to spoil everything!

thanks, once again!
 
great job Tomas! the scene in the woods, with the guy appearing was AWESOME.

SPOILERS

i like the ending, but want to get clarification. does she have to relive the day over and over??

END SPOILERS

great job with lighting. the story was decent. a great job on your first film!
 
I don't know if I ever told you after you sent me the final cut earlier in the week, but I was very happy with it. It was hard to tell that this was your first film because you did so well with the lighting and shots, etc...

As far as the questions about the ending, I will let Tomas clarify that later, I just wanted to say one of the reasons is because of the time limit, it is hard to get a lot of explaination in.

Good luck!
 
Back
Top