the sheet comes off!

Yeah thats the video that slipped on the Japan website tonight, its gone now but thats i guess sort-of an official release... Looks good though.

Dont Blame me I didnt let the cat out of the bag. :lipsrseal
 
jarred.. well I am glad someone finally let that poor animal out of the bag..

I mean jes-us... people... come on.. how cruel is it to keep a little kitten in a bag for so damn long? it's down right cruel I says..


Hmmmm.. new camera.... looks great... looks a lot like the DVX...hehehehe

:grin: :beer:
 
So, there you have it. Looks like it's a fixed lens, right? It has the same outward appearance as the current Leica on the DVX (if you look frame-by-frame) with the knurled focusing ring.

Cool. I really can't wait for this thing to be fully announced!
 
That was a waste, I think my heart stopped from the guy on fire at the end. "Introducing, a camera so revolutionary, you may spontaneously cumbust!"
 
Back
Top