the sheet comes off!

:cheesy:

sweeeeet! it made it all the way back to the muddaship...hehehehe..

glad you guys got a kick out of it! i still cant watch any of the zombie clips with the sound on...scare me still too...

peace out!
 
Jan_Crittenden said:
Yeah but Terry, you wouldn't believe the phone calls I got yesterday about Rich's little product. Because it was so polished and well done, they got hooked just like me. It was terrific!

You're right, it was very nice. So, hook the boy up with some work! :)
 
Rich--

The video was just plain--- doggone funny. You got me. I was sooo convinced it was real and that you just added the zombie at the end of the actual Panasonic video to be cute.

Just goes to show how gullible you can be seating on the edge of your seat for weeks waiting for an official announcement about a camera you won't get to own until a long time from now. wahh.

BTW, your music video on your website truly freaked me out. It's amazing.

brian wells
 
ha ha... April Fools.

sorry everyone that got excited and waisted half a day by going frame by frame trying to see a full frame of the HVX..

I swear that zombie should be our mascot :)
 
Thanks, Speedbump. I forget where I stole it from. When the new forum software was installed, the avatar wouldn't display 'cuz it was too big. Frizzle Fry came to my rescue and resized it for me.

I've got a fever and the only cure is... more cowbell!
 
Back
Top