the sheet comes off!

It's a cheap tactic, but...

I am dying after watching that clip! ROTFLMAO!

Show you next to nothing, present the veiled camera picture... get you anticipating a graceful, dramatic reveal... then WHAMMMO! The "gotcha"!!

I looked at the whole thing frame by frame--there is nothing actually revealed that almost everyone here doesn't already know.
 
that thing looks amazing, can't wait to get my hands on it!!

how about a leak of a picture without the mask?
 
lol...congratulations mr. lee...seems your video is hitting the video boards throughout the net!
 
sheeeesh....i just checked my website dload stats....almost 2gigs of dloads for that little bastard file yesturday..


hmmm...i think the fast paced music and editing in the begining doesnt build up as much tension as it should givin the ending...its kinda wierd...but as long as a few people get scared from it, im down with it...:cheesy:
 
..i swear rich .. if i ever meet you.. im going to slap you in the face.. :angry: and then by you a drink.:beer:

lol..
..of course im kidding about the slap.. im not a girl. id punch you in the crotch. ..lol..kidding . anyway.. curse you and that wretched zombie.. LOL
 
iamloser said:
..i swear rich .. if i ever meet you.. im going to slap you in the face.. :angry: and then by you a drink.:beer:

lol..
..of course im kidding about the slap.. im not a girl. id punch you in the crotch. ..lol..kidding . anyway.. curse you and that wretched zombie.. LOL


hehehehe:evil:
 
Rich,

Very nice, very nice indeed. Glad to see that you are in this industry, way too clever to have it go to waste on say accounting. I mean, I had to look cause you never know, maybe Japan side did something and forgot to tell me. So I was looking and telling myself "but this isn't the HVX" and thinking but it is well done, and then the Zombie got me and I let out a small scream. About three people came over to my office, I showed it to them and we all got a good laugh out of it. Thanks for the humor break.

Best,

Jan
 
Yeah but Terry, you wouldn't believe the phone calls I got yesterday about Rich's little product. Because it was so polished and well done, they got hooked just like me. It was terrific!
 
Back
Top