"THE LEFT" A Film By Scott McDougal

Tunnelmen

Active member
picture.php

TAGLINE
Godly sorrow leaves no regret, but worldy sorrow brings death.​

SYNOPSIS
In the early '70s, two young friends venture far from home. Their curiosity leads them deep into the heart of heart of the Appalachian wilderness. A secret will be kept.​

Written & Directed by Scott McDougal​

Bailey Garrett as Young Boy
Austin Reese as Thomas
Fontaine as Grown Boy
Steven Christopher as Evil​

Sound by 40PRO
Makeup and Wardrobe by Gaylea Pilar & Nicole Alaine
Gaffer & 1st Assistant Camera - Luke Taylor
Edited by Casey Sanders​


This is my first official festival entry. I've missed a lot of time and spent a lot of energy on life....this is my attempt to recature the passion for making films like I did as a child. Thank you dvxuser for giving me the opportunity!​
 
Last edited:
A couple of grabs!

picture.php


Bailey Garrett as Young Boy







picture.php


Bailey Garrett (Front) as Young Boy
Austin Reese (Back) as Thomas​
 
Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the hospitality! Only a few loose ends to tie up then rendering. IS THERE EVER ENOUGH HARD DRIVE SPACE???? Everytime I double it, I need triple...getting a little nervous. Anyway, thanks again, and I can't wait to see your films.

Oh yeah, Is file size limited to 50mb? I think that I've ran across that a few times, but it seems like it will be difficult to get down to....I would appreciate any info/advice on the topic!

Scott
 
scott, welcome as well. feel free to PM me if you need any assistance encoding your file for the fest. my first bit of advice is to get quicktime pro.
 
I love the grabs. I've shot a few films with kids and it can be challenging. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've come up with.
 
It seems we're really getting a variety with this fest if posters are anything to go by. Looking forward to watching your film.
 
Thanks again! I can't wait! I finally feel like i've found a home at dvxuser. I respect the hell out of all you guys and I haven't even seen one film yet....I'm pacing around, just waiting to get these downloaded!
 
Back
Top