Jaime Valles
Veteran
HEHEHEHEHE!!! I just keep laughing whenever I think of SONY. hehe hoo!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
acehole111 said:Cinealta.. Apply directly to forehead
Cinealta.. Apply directly to forehead
Cinealta.. Apply directly to forehead
i don´t get exactly what you want to say - english isn´t my first language.acehole111 said:Cinealta.. Apply directly to forehead
Cinealta.. Apply directly to forehead
Cinealta.. Apply directly to forehead
I guess my attempt at bawdy humor didn't come across too well. I don't get excited over something I have no intention of buying.laguun said:guys, really, calm down a little bit please.
edit: ah yes, and i think red and the sony srx 4k projector are a good combination...
Indeed.Jarred Land said:Thats the problem.. there are 1000 engineers and 1000 politicians that every decision needs to go through.. not the most "time efficient" way to build a product.Homersapien said:Over the next three years? So a company with possibly the largest R&D in the entire world is going to take twice as long as the Red team? There are only going to be a few things to improve upon Red if it lives up to the current spec, I wonder where Sony will justify the pricetag that will undoubtedly be in the $100k's.
Jannard said:I don't think anyone is saying that the 950, or now F23, is a bad camera. What is interesting is that Sony releases its NEW cine camera, then 5 minutes later announces that its 4k camera (due out sometime in a few years) is the new standard of excellence. Seems to put a bullet in the heart of their 2/3" cine lineup. Interesting marketing. That's all.
indeed, strategic marketing at sony seems a little out of tune since some years, i agree.Jannard said:I don't think anyone is saying that the 950, or now F23, is a bad camera. What is interesting is that Sony releases its NEW cine camera, then 5 minutes later announces that its 4k camera (due out sometime in a few years) is the new standard of excellence. Seems to put a bullet in the heart of their 2/3" cine lineup. Interesting marketing. That's all.
Jim
laguun said:i don´t get exactly what you want to say - english isn´t my first language.
Jannard said:I don't think anyone is saying that the 950, or now F23, is a bad camera. What is interesting is that Sony releases its NEW cine camera, then 5 minutes later announces that its 4k camera (due out sometime in a few years) is the new standard of excellence. Seems to put a bullet in the heart of their 2/3" cine lineup. Interesting marketing. That's all.
Jim
Jannard said:When we 1st started to do sunglasses, RayBan chewed its arm off. We passed them in sales 9 years later. Not saying...
Jim
I beg to differ. In any professional marketplace, quality is what it comes down to. When you make your bread and butter from a product, you will want the best just as you would want the best for your own health. Oakleyfulfilled that need for professional sportsmen and women. And not only have they succeeded, but theyve also rendered the competition obsolete by pushing the boundaries of technology and not by resting on status quo (Rayban/Sony).kstewart said:Jim, sunglasses and cameras aren't exactly the same... Sony may have stange marketing ideas, but honestly every serious professional won't listen to these marketing guys.
Kristin