OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS - starring George Clooney, shot on 35mm!

Thanks for all the love and appreciation, unless it was all meant to be sarcastic.


Sound design .... Done. (2:50am)

Final CC pass (4am) ---> compress (5am)---> upload (6:59) AM----> go to work (9am) 'ouch' ----> make poster... NEVER!
 
We all laugh, but $10 says Fat Monster will reappear in a year or two with some ridiculous A-list actor in their Fest entry.
 
As my lucky streak continues- my first export came out to 59.9 MB !!!!!!!!!!!!

Uploaded ahead of schedule by 1 hour.

Like all my entries, I pushed the boundaries and tried something new (for me) on this one, and I learned a lot.

Can't wait to see all the entries. Especially that whippoorwill one. :)
 
many congrats on getting your film finished and uploaded! Can't wait to see what you conjured up this time!
 
Hey Tim, I watched your short and I thought it was really funny and creative. I always wondered how cones got knocked over, now I know!! :)
 
I commented already but it's gone for some reason.

This was the best thing I have ever seen. I could not stop laughing. How in the hell do you come up with this stuff man. Brilliant work.
 
oh so i watched it again... they're telling everyone to go right... i felt like they should've been saying left. hahaha but i was seriously good..
 
Back
Top