Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Anybody have video or stills up yet? I would love to see some color tests, brightness output comparisons, etc... I'm hoping to get the 30x60 bi-color soon. Probably will order early next week from amazon. Really super curious to see how this compares to wescott, brightcast, and others. I was really close to getting the brightcast but I'm thinking I could get 2-3 of these for the same price--especially since for my use, I'd need two 1x1's anyway. :shocked: :undecided
Anybody have video or stills up yet? I would love to see some color tests, brightness output comparisons, etc... I'm hoping to get the 30x60 bi-color soon. Probably will order early next week from amazon. Really super curious to see how this compares to wescott, brightcast, and others. I was really close to getting the brightcast but I'm thinking I could get 2-3 of these for the same price--especially since for my use, I'd need two 1x1's anyway. :shocked: :undecided
Another idea I'm playing around with is trying to figure out if I can add lenses to the 5050 smd lens to make one of these narrow beam...
Theoretically it's possible; practically, not implementable.