Tom Marshall
Actor!!!!!!
Oh, and Tom, good use of that font color.![]()
I'm glad someone noticed... :beer:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh, and Tom, good use of that font color.![]()
Are you even going to be legally allowed to watch this one?? :beerroot beer)
eta - oh and Zaza looking forward to this! Liking the poster. All I got on mine is keys![]()
not sure why, but I found that funny enough to choke on my own spit. Starting to wish I had something to drink...It's online, of course I can.![]()
Intriguing Zaza! Looking forward to what you come up with!
not sure why, but I found that funny enough to choke on my own spit. Starting to wish I had something to drink...
:grin: It wasn't even THAT funny...haha, glad it made you laugh.
It was funny....I guess I'll have to edit a G-Rated version just for the Penguin.![]()
fool! the Penguin eats G-Rated for breakfast!
(i'm not even sure what that means, but lets just run with it)
Lack of sleep will do that to ya'rogar-Smoke(DBG):
Oh that's right. Penguin - don't you need a parental unit to accompany you while watching the entries? Haha.
Zaza, I am looking forward to it. If I can help - let me know.
fool! the Penguin eats G-Rated for breakfast!
(i'm not even sure what that means, but lets just run with it)
Now this could be fun . . .
Nice to see you back for another round.![]()
It was funny....I guess I'll have to edit a G-Rated version just for the Penguin.![]()
Oh that's right. Penguin - don't you need a parental unit to accompany you while watching the entries? Haha.