"Losers in Excess" a Jonathan Killoran Film

Wow, snow... What's that like? Look forward to your entry....

Crazy, it doesn't like it when you try to film. Just got hit again with some more.

Cold & wet... just finished shoveling another 6 inches. :beer:

Just had to dig my car out :thumbsup:

Where's the dog? :)
iamnotamused128559555246147905.jpg


Hahaha, last time I checked the dog was vacationing somewhere in the bahamas and couldn't make it, you know how stars can be. :grin:
 
WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU! You just made me lose the will to live...

Anyhoo, couldn't stop laughing, specially at the guy with the ski mask... and the one part.. I've lost my friend where is he?! *punch
 
yeah man. i'll give you my own comments later. haha. i hate how beth's house was your house. hahahaha.

how's that snow bro? i forgot what it ****ing looked like since i moved out here.

and hey, congrats on getting another entry finished, good to see you picking up the pace brother.
 
It was better than Caged hahaha. Thankfully. Made me laugh at parts, but it seems like you tried a little to hard to get the humor across, you should have just went with it and it would have been a lot funnier.
 
every once in a great while, a film comes along that redefines cinema. this is not that film. but it was damn funny. no better way to end a film like this than with a high five!!! great stuff guys.
 
Last edited:
every once in a great while, a film comes along that redefines cinema. this is not that film. but it was damn funny. no better way to end a film like this than with a high five!!! great stuff guys.

Haha, I totally agree with Zak. I'm glad the music and the dialogue/performances kept the dim-witted humor rolling all the way through. This was just a lot of fun to view. It certainly has a style of its own as well. I was definitely a fan of the color palette and presentation. It was low-budget without feeling like someone pulling a "Be Kind, Rewind" on us.

Nice work, sir. :beer:

EDIT: Also, the excessive play on the word "lost" was just fantastic. It reminded me of Austin Powers and his quips after killing an enemy. Even the clever "scene was" bit had me rolling. Was it actually lost, or was it comedic effect? Unless already stated earlier in the thread, I'm leaving it as a mystery that takes a stab at formalities. Bravo.
 
WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU! You just made me lose the will to live...

Anyhoo, couldn't stop laughing, specially at the guy with the ski mask... and the one part.. I've lost my friend where is he?! *punch

*rubs hands together in a dark, eerie lair* excellent, my plan is working perfectly. :evil:

No but seriously, glad you enjoyed it

It was better than Caged hahaha. Thankfully. Made me laugh at parts, but it seems like you tried a little to hard to get the humor across, you should have just went with it and it would have been a lot funnier.

I tried, but I can't say "too hard" is the right description... was just a single gag that we built the rest of the movie off of and stretched out for 6 minutes. Trying to hammer in "loss" until it become unbearably absurd. (There's actually more that was cut for time constraints):beer:
 
Last edited:
every once in a great while, a film comes along that redefines cinema. this is not that film. but it was damn funny. no better way to end a film like this than with a high five!!! great stuff guys.


HAHAHA ABSOLUTELY! It served its purpose :thumbsup:
 
Haha, I totally agree with Zak. I'm glad the music and the dialogue/performances kept the dim-witted humor rolling all the way through. This was just a lot of fun to view.

Also, the excessive play on the word "lost" was just fantastic.

:shocked: Thanks a lot, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it. I certainly set out for something dim-witted and absurd. I think I got it. Just taking the single joke and hammering it into the audience repeatedly.
 
yeah man. i'll give you my own comments later. haha. i hate how beth's house was your house. hahahaha.

how's that snow bro? i forgot what it poo pooing looked like since i moved out here.

and hey, congrats on getting another entry finished, good to see you picking up the pace brother.


Looking forward to it.

As for the snow Josh, you're not missing much, its still cold, wet, and white ... hmm theres a dirty joke in there somewhere ... make it a pain in the ass when you plan to film and suddenly you're hit by a "blizzard"

Thanks.
 
This film had a sort of "Dumb and Dumber" kind of charm to it.

I liked the two "losers" and their journey/escapades were funny - especially trying to retrieve his broken heart.

All the different variations on the word loss, was very clever.
 
And the award for most mentions of the word "Lost" or "Loss" goes to... you guys.

Be back later to comment on your insanity.
 
In your own words:
:huh:WHAT DID I JUST WATCH?!

Being a fan of really stupid movies...I enjoyed this film & continue to chukle as I type. Not the best production value and yet it works. Not the best acting and yet it works. Not a lot of things...but it still works.

..and you think I'm a silly bastard? Right back at you my friend! Congrats to you and the crew on a job well done.
 
I'm sorry but I just didn't like this one. The WRITING and the acting just killed it for me. Don't be put off by this review though, because I see you've had plenty of positive feedback and you're never going to please everyone. I just felt I owed it to you since you took the time to make it and I sat through it to give some kind of response. It could be that I just didn't get it or this just isn't my kind of movie.
 
I think this film ended up being exactly what you guys set out to make, and in that I think you should be proud. Congratulations.
 
Back
Top