How many ya gonna watch?

How many ya gonna watch?

  • Just one (your own)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them

    Votes: 34 75.6%
  • As many as I can until the beer runs out

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Just the films that start with "T"

    Votes: 1 2.2%

  • Total voters
    45
  • Poll closed .
I learn from each and every one of these films. Good ones, not so good ones... I enjoy them all. (hmmmm.... is MM entering a film??? :grin: :grin: :grin: )
 
Hey, Charlie! I was just thinking about how excited I am to see how your entry turns out. Love the material you have to work with!!!

Best!
 
I'll try to watch them all, but to be honest if something loses my interest within the first minute I'm not going to hurt myself trying to finish it.
 
hey is there anything planned for showing the films to the general public? it would be cool to host something in a local theater or something, no?
 
I'll be watching all of them this weekend probably.

I try to go in order so it's not biased but I occasionally take a sneak peek at some of the regulars' films.
 
Last edited:
but I occasionally take a sneak peek at some of the regulars' films.
I think I know those guys:
8799bar_cast.jpg
 
Too bad it wasn't last weekend. Sunday morning it was -17 degrees outside when I woke up. Would've been perfect weather to sit inside.

Any other Minnesotans in the fest?
 
sounds like a good time to haul the old projector out and invite some people over for some beer etc... I'm sure the actor wouldn't mind seeing it on a big screen....

Any other Atlantans here? We could set something up
 
Last edited:
Back
Top