diy35&dvx102b grabs

still waiting an achromat...
I used heliopan macro set(+4,+4,+3).I think when I use the acromat,I can get sharpness image more than this version of adapter.
 
There is a lot of noise it looks like in those last ones, but I think it ads to the look. Looks like something from one of those "please help these starving children" commercials
 
static or vibrating. If you added some vibration you could eliminate some grain. I like the look though, I could find many uses for that kind of look.
What did you use for an achromat? I have had good results taping to magnifying glasses together.
 
this is a static adapter,I think must start develop a vibrating adapter for prof. results.I used cine hd achromat from ebay.thanks for comments.
 
Yes you definitely need to move this gg and need to play with the flange distance. All of you SGs are out of focus and very grain/dirty.

What are you using for a screen ?
 
hi
here is the my setup propeties:

35mmlens-------gg-------------achromat-camcorder
-------------4.2cm-------8.6cm

zoom:93
focus:36

I used the cheap gg from ebay,but today,if I can I will try canon ee s screen,
 
Looks better, but still out of focus. Put up a raw picture without any CC and maybe something with a little more foreground light.


How do you have the GG suspended ?
 
Back
Top