Hi there,our company wants to invest in a new camera and want to buy it by the end of this year. There is a good deal now with Canon 0%financing for 12 or 24 months
and lens rebate, not to mention the €2000 discount from canon offer.
This will be our first Canon camera! we have different Sony cameras and we just bought the FS5. C300 MKii will be most for renting and some of our projects.Is there any reason that should hold me from buying it right now or it's better to wait until after IBC? I was thinking about C300II pricing,could the price tag change by the end of the year!? going up or down! I would hate to lose the good deal (price and 0 rates) i have now from the seller!Thanks
This will be our first Canon camera! we have different Sony cameras and we just bought the FS5. C300 MKii will be most for renting and some of our projects.Is there any reason that should hold me from buying it right now or it's better to wait until after IBC? I was thinking about C300II pricing,could the price tag change by the end of the year!? going up or down! I would hate to lose the good deal (price and 0 rates) i have now from the seller!Thanks