As much as I think this cam will be the answer to a lot of peoples needs, it isn't for me. Sorry, but $6k, likely £6k by the time it gets over here is just too much for me, even (Especially?) the 2/3" Scarlet will likely be beyond my budget.
Realistically I could just go to a 5DII, perhaps even a 5DIII when it is released, but anything more? For my needs / budget? No, with regret.
This doesn't mean I don't understand the limitations of vDSLR video, I do, I'll just have to decide if I can live with them or wait for Canon to sort them out.
Dave
Realistically I could just go to a 5DII, perhaps even a 5DIII when it is released, but anything more? For my needs / budget? No, with regret.
This doesn't mean I don't understand the limitations of vDSLR video, I do, I'll just have to decide if I can live with them or wait for Canon to sort them out.
Dave
