"BROTHERHOOD" A Film By Christopher Blake

How's the script coming ?

I was actually done with it before Christmas, however my cast lost interest in the project which is probably my fault. life intruded and other things had to take priority. Knowing that this might happen I wrote another script utilizing 1 actor, and have been playing with the idea in my head. Whether or not I enter it depends on the final product, I have been staying away from the forums somewhat embarrassed by my first foray into the fest being a failure.

Though I might pull a Vincent Laforet and film it over a couple days, and late nights editing(which is my first love anyway). So Brotherhood is dead.

But if things work out and I can finish in time I may still enter another project. Though I won't start a thread on it until it is completed.

Thanks for asking!

-Chris
 
Hey, Chris. Sorry to hear that, man. Hopefully you can get this other project in though. It seems there have been alot of factors this fest that have made people drop out. I've seen at least 5 that had to drop out and had been planning their film since the announcement of the fest.
 
Hey, Chris. Sorry to hear that, man. Hopefully you can get this other project in though. It seems there have been alot of factors this fest that have made people drop out. I've seen at least 5 that had to drop out and had been planning their film since the announcement of the fest.

Thanks Marlon,

I am hard at work rewriting the second script. I have talked to my cast and we are a go for shooting this Sunday. Gotta love it, racing against time to finish. We'll see how it turns out. Hopefully more updates the beginning of the week.
 
Good luck with the new project. Just keep focus and you can do it! (probably finish before me)

Thanks Rodney, really appreciate the encouragement. Been working on things I can do by myself today. No filming, but some of opening sequence is completed in a rough form.

Tomorrow should be a fun day, everyone is fired up. Hope we can get what we need, going to be a long day.

If all goes right I will be starting a thread on the new project Sunday evening. Have the poster completed and am pretty happy with it. Creating a tagline was a bear, not sure I like it but we'll see.

Thanks again,

-Chris
 
Back
Top