Brandon Rice - "Welcome To The Party"

damn brandon how many movies have you put out already?

Well, I've worked on about 10-12 shorts... only have directed two films (A Price Too High, Smuggler's Ransom) and I Produced/DP'd/Edited a 30 min. kid's TV pilot this year... I am hoping I can have my feature directorial debut sometime next year... we shall see! I just love to have my hand in anything film-wise :thumbsup:
 
looking forward to seeing this. Brandon, can you please check your private messages?
 
Thanks dude... I think we're all set for Friday night! Going to call everyone up again tomorrow, to make sure we're square, but I think we are! :)
 
Thanks for the update and the best of luck to ya! You've got a long day/night ahead of you... but that's part of the fun in this ain't it!
 
Here are some BTS pics... will post them up on the front as well later today...

n500600447_333584_3078.jpg


n500600447_333585_3524.jpg


n500600447_333586_3843.jpg


n500600447_333587_4170.jpg


n500600447_333588_4513.jpg


n500600447_333589_4840.jpg


n500600447_333590_5178.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top