Brandon Rice - "Welcome To The Party"

We're all set, just going to do a walkthrough/blocking of the location sometime this week, also Geoff started working on some Storyboards.
 
cant wait to see what u cook up this time dude... Your stuff progressively improves everytime I see something new from you!
 
Glad to see you're pulling something together. If you can get it in the can on the 21st, that'll give you plenty of time for post. Crossing my fingers/praying/sacrificing live chickens/etc. for you.
 
HA HA. thanks man. I definitely know we'll get it in the can the 21st, no question :) I've got everything ready to go, and Geoff's confident we can get it all in one night as well. Thanks for checking out the thread!
 
UPDATE: Geoff and I will be going through a run through and blocking of the scenes at the location tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have a big update tomorrow for ya.
 
Hey guys, best of luck!

Geoff, looking forward to talking to you on the boards. Curious how your new ventures have been.
 
Hey Ted, yea I'm excited to be shooting with Brandon. The location is sweet and we've got a lot of cool shots planned out. Right now I'm smack dab in the middle of a 48hour film fest, haven't slept really since Friday night :)

Are you gonna make something for Hallow Fest?
 
Hey Brandon,

Sorry for the thread jack, but I know you have lots of L.A. traffic here ...

I am in a bind and need an L.A. DVXuser to tape an actresses audition and upload the clip tonight if at all possible.

It is for a project Macgregor, and Zac and I are shooting very soon and it must be cast immediately in order to book all the flights and secure the permits etc.

So any DVXusers that can help, please call me at

EDIT. XXX-XXX-XXXX

Thanks guys,

(Sorry for the threadjack again Brandon.)


- Jack

EDIT: Thanks again. Tommyinla, whom I got in touch with via Blaine, via Brandon is hooking me up. :beer: :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Good luck, Brandon! I've been a member of dvxuser for a while now, but I'm just now really getting into checking out all the good stuff. I was reading up on this competition last week and now I plan on entering. I've done two features and a few shorts, but never did anything with the shorts. They were sort of practice for the features, but reading all the threads and stuff about all the different competitions and watching the films is too cool.

It's looks to me like everybody really supports you, so keep up the good work.
 
This stuff all looks great, Brandon, Geoff et al. but one question: do these projects actually make any of you significant income?
 
Nope, but they're a heck of a lot of fun, and I enjoy the process, and hopefully build working relationships for future projects (that will make income)
 
This stuff all looks great, Brandon, Geoff et al. but one question: do these projects actually make any of you significant income?

Brandon is paying me with a few tons of street cocaine which has an estimated street value of one billion dollars.
 
Back
Top