Anyone out there?

i guess i never noticed you were out of the UK =) mine reads that you posted the last reply at 7:25am. nice.

i've got a new short video coming out! it's a rough cut of a big idea i had about this really old guitar i own and my girlfriend. however, this video will be from some shoot i did a month ago around my hometown. it's not bad, and it's to the tune of "hurt" by johnny cash. - i'll post it here when i make it, maybe make a thread... idk.

-kyle
 
Dario Nieva said:
Wire-fu? Wow if it's a Kung-fu fest then i'll flip :D ! (Pun intended :P)

Yes! And you'd HAVE to shoot 2.35:1. And you'd have to shoot MOS and dub in the whole soundtrack later. :thumbup:


John G.
 
mine reads that you posted the last reply at 7:25am
Aye, goes by the local timezones in your profile that you set. Oh and post the link to your new film in the thread here. >_<. Because i probably wont be able to look around and find it. I'm to stupid to do that. Best of luck with production though.
 
VersuS said:
I KNEW THAT OUR 150 HOURS IN POST and 2000$ in action/fight lessons would be WORTH IT!!!!!:beer:

DUDE check it out! when I test shot this afternoon I got the same effects.. with.......... a case of beer!! 13 bucks :)
 
EVERYBODY SING ALONG!


ELMO + ME
Jingle bells, jingle bells. Jingle all, the way....



EVERYBODY NOW!
 
OH MY GAWWWWD!!!111

You want a "Piece de restiance?!" Hm! Then I will give you a movie. INFACT. Just for you VersuS I will MAKE a film, just for you. It will be a comedy spoof. About 5 minues long. What do you say?

Just, for you! =o


[Continues]
DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW...
 
Eh, Oh, sorry. I spent the night over a mates contemplating the reason to why little 12 and 13 year olds shout at 19 year olds on Xbox Live because they simply died. But there you go.

Quote:
GAWWWWD!!!111
kiki are you shure you are not scarry stuff?


Scary Stuff? Eh. Sure. >_< What can I say, I kinda had a mad week. But Ive been so tired and hyper organising everything and..so..yeah...WEEEE

hey Ki-Ki - whats with the killer elmo thing?

i thought i was the only one....
You kidding me? Killer Elmo is the way into the future. We must worship the holy elmo. Jesus was a way of the past man. Elmo shall lead us forward into the new centuary...In other words i have no idea.

So ... Wheres ... This ... New ... Film ... Fest ... Competition ... Information ... Thingy?
 
Back
Top