Anyone out there?

Well, glad to see that I haven't missed any big announcement or anything while I've been away working.

Still nothing, huh?

Okay.....
 
thartley said:
There's something going on. Sorta like a Kansas City Shuffle. :)

awesome movie! btw, the latest fest has been announced!!! go check out the thread titled "Seriously, the next fest..." Jarred posted on page 17 or 18... can't remember. i won't ruin the surprise for you, though! =)
-kyle
 
Im just going to go on an open top bus around the localtight cornerd country roads. Then suddenly tell people that there a bomb on the bus attatched to the breaks. So we cant stop. So they accelerate around the coastline. And I film everybodies actual reactions. And then at the end as im running away tell them that it was for a short film. And try watching the film "Speed" next time before boarding a bus with a guy who has 2 cameras and a rather large microphone.

- Wakes up -

Woah, what a weird idea for the Human Drama fest! I should go to sleep more often!
 
Back
Top