Anyone out there?

Well, I certainly hope so. I start shooting next week and I just want to know which way I need to slant my film! :grin:
 
Go ahead and start shooting--you can always add the wire-fu scenes later.


Theodore J Arabian said:
Well, I certainly hope so. I start shooting next week and I just want to know which way I need to slant my film! :grin:
 
I'm so confused. Thanks Barry for the shout out! We're all looking forward to it!! Currently I'm working on a music video competition, but I'm ready to get it out of the way to get goin with another great dvxfest! BTW, saw Bob Dylan tonight... I swear to god, there is always weed at every dylan concert i go to. CRAZY.
-kyle
 
Kung-Fu? Ahh crud. Looks like i need to watch some of those jackie chan cartoons and study the whole:

"Zomg he has a knife!1 - Quick lyke, all rape him! NEEEVEEER!!!! - Slow motion trick - Ha i lyke, stole teh knife foo'!111one!1"

Okay well, yeah. Hmm. [Oh my god i just swallowed my cerial thing whole o.o]

But I guess ill be up for it. I said im definitly going to enter one. Not exactly what I was hoping for if it was. But damn right, it sure its. I mean no one's really discussed it in the poll or other threads and i can imagine it happening. So I guess im looking forward to it.

Oh btw mnovie maker, elmo has now developed sexual tension for you after you said goodnight. He got the wrong idea...

[How come theres no decent crap on the radio these days?]
 
Barry_S said:
For you Terri--in the coming week. :)

Thank you. :) Now I will retire back to the shadows again for a bit, but must add...


Barry_S said:
Go ahead and start shooting--you can always add the wire-fu scenes later.

You've got a GREAT sense of humour, Barry. :D
 
Kyle Stebbins said:
I'm so confused. Thanks Barry for the shout out! We're all looking forward to it!! Currently I'm working on a music video competition, but I'm ready to get it out of the way to get goin with another great dvxfest! BTW, saw Bob Dylan tonight... I swear to god, there is always weed at every dylan concert i go to. CRAZY.
-kyle
Kyle, are you confused at the post or from the weed? Now, I'm confused! :)
 
Theodore J Arabian said:
Kyle, are you confused at the post or from the weed? Now, I'm confused! :)

Well I'm sure it's a mixture of both... heh heh heh.

So people at the concert had SLR cameras and I was just using my 1.3 mp cell phone and GUESS who gets the flashlight shined on em? Yep... ME! I wanted to punch the security guard in the face.

Anyways, I gotta get to school soon here.
-Kyle
 
Go ahead and start

- - - - > Shooting < - - - -

As in....it might not just mean "Shooting" parts for the next fest...it would be Action....as in

"Give me the gun you giant tube of yarn." kinda shooting?

O_O

Man im so intelligent.
 
Back
Top