Recent content by mikcheck

  1. M

    Short movie scripts competitions

    Hello all, Is there any list in these forums with short film scripts competitions or is there any you recommend? Thank you!
  2. M

    OTHER: Unofficial Farce - Youtube

    Hello guys, I'm writing to show you my Youtube channel videos. 3rd one will come come soon. If you enjoy please share it with your people too. All the help is more than welcome and very significant, no matter how small it is. And, of course, any opinions/comments are more than welcome too...
  3. M

    An idea that requires a wood doll.

    Hello guys, I'd like to create a Youtube channel with some short comedy videos. The thing is, my idea includes a wood doll that also needs to move. What do you think it's the best way to achieve this? Should I do it the cheap way and put someone moving it? Without showing the person obviously...
  4. M

    Websites for mood music like Stereomood?

    Hello guys. I like to listening to some instrumental music while i'm writing but i've noticed that stereomood it's very different and weird now. Do you know any similar website where we can also choose music by mood? Thank you.
  5. M

    Question about writing a TV pilot

    Hello guys. I have a doubt and it's a little stupid bue here it goes. For example, if a serie it's around a company and the lives of people who work there, it doesn't make sense that the pilot show the lives of that group before joining that company, am i correct? Thats it. Thanks a lot...
  6. M

    CS6 and warp stabilizer

    Hello guys. I did some handheld videos with my sigma 18-35 and some of them are really shaky. I thought that the warp stabilizer could smooth them a little bit but the result in some of the shots are really weird, like this one: Original -...
  7. M

    Would like your opinions for short film idea please

    Hello guys. I was thinking about this and i'd like to know your opinions please, if it's worth writing/directing or simply it just doesnt work, i'm in the wrong way. I dont have the whole story, so i'll tell what i have. It's a guy that buys an handheld cam online. When the product arrives by...
  8. M

    Unemployed and what to do

    Hello guys. I'm here seeking for some help/opinions please. Couple years ago i took a directing course with the duration of 2 years. When i finished, i've never really directed, but worked as camera and editor for some companies. Right now i'm unemployed and i feel a little depressed because...
  9. M

    Laptop for editing - Help needed

    Hello guys. What do you think about this for a laptop with the principal purpose of editing (premiere and AE). 17.3" Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2GHz 16 GB RAM AMD Radeon R9 M265X 4GB Dedicated 2TB Price: 1698 USD or this one 15.6" Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.5 GHz 16GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM GTX 860M...
  10. M

    Taking the step for After Effects

    Hello guys. When i'm editing, i only use Final Cut or Premiere, but i'd like to take another step and start to use After Effects so i can be more complete in this area. Not only for that but also because the main jobs i look for, most of them if not all, ask for someone who knows how to work...
  11. M

    Help with Sony PMW 350

    Hello guys. Does someone know where can i find a video, pdf, or something about PMW 350? I have to shoot something with it tomorrow but i've never touched that model. Thank you.
  12. M

    Lens protection

    Hello guys. How do you protect your lens? Do you use UV filter or only lens cap? Thanks.
  13. M

    Camera bag

    Helloo guys. I'm looking for a bag to put my stuff (mainly body + 3 lenses). Do you guys think this one is a good buy ? http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/998040-REG/lowepro_lp36608_0ww_nova_sport_35l_aw.html Thank you.
  14. M

    CS6: Splitscreen and dip to black

    Hello guys. In a video i'm editing i'm doing a splitscreen and i want to use dip to black between the images transitions, but since the images don't change at the same time, i'm having a problem. When i change the left image (video 1 track) and use the dip to black for the transition, it's...
  15. M

    Slider

    Hello guys. I am looking for a slider and i was thinking about a 100cm Konova K1 slider and i would like to know your opinion about that please. Thank you.
Back
Top