Zombiefest Official Entry Page

i heart zombies - they heart hearts

i heart zombies - they heart hearts

I wish I had found this sweet contest sooner.
Well, less than 23 hours before the deadline.

To be or not to be -
My inability to act is in question.
 
Jarred and I will not be staying up until midnight Togo time to close the entries, so you have a bit of extra time. Don't count on it too much, though. Friday morning Jarred will be taking down the entry page, so as long as you get your film uploaded before the page goes down, you're cool.
 
Hey Barry, after you submit/upload your entry are you supposed to receive a confirmation email or anything? Oh, and if you are supposed to receive one, is it send to the email you provide on the entry form or the email you used for the board's registration?
 
Yikes -- what speed connection do you have. Never taken me a few hours to upload or download any video accept via dialup. Hoping upload time won't put me past deadline.

Peter Murphy said:
Mine said uploaded sucessfully, it took a few hours..hopefully it really did.


Finished Edit Tuesday
Finished Score Yesterday
Today: Final Mix and Final CC
Hopefully will finish before midnight even though we have 3-4 hours cushion to account for.

Temporaily relocated (due to hurricane) to my parents house on farm where they can't get high speed / only have dialup.

Satellite high speed is theoretically being installed today (was supposed to happen yesterday but satellite guy was hungover). If that doesn't happen, may cart my laptop and external hardrives over to my sister's house, who has high speed and leave it to upload there if this several hour upload thing is going to be an issue.
 
I wrote a zombie poem instead.



Satanically Zombie Scrumptious.



Open stomachs. Collect hearts.
Piercing screams. Edible parts.
Contorting spines. Sucking marrow.
Day of the dead. No tomorrow.
​


.
 
Spookiness!

Spookiness!

Avant Hard said:
Satanically Zombie Scrumptious

Spooky!

Our film is currently uploading... must be a bunch of us last-minute folks, as even with a fast connection the upload is taking quite awhile. Still, if I let it run and check it tomorrow we'll see if I made it!

Best of luck, all!
 
Nice poem.

Avant Hard said:
I wrote a zombie poem instead.



Satanically Zombie Scrumptious.



Open stomachs. Collect hearts.
Piercing screams. Edible parts.
Contorting spines. Sucking marrow.
Day of the dead. No tomorrow.
​



.
 
I'm in.

its 8 in the 8AM here in texas, thank god Jarred is on west coast

Now I sleep

Not totally satisfied with CC, and the audio mix is well balanced but maybe a little low -- so no listening on small speakers.
 
quick question for Jared - sorry, forgot to take note of the address to send my DVD/Tape too - and when do you need them by as I'm sending it via airmail from New Zealand...
 
Back
Top