Your future AF100 set-up

Absolutely. I've used it for hours on end and my arms never got tired. All the weight goes to your waist. No need for counter weights or anything else.

The only thing that I want to change is to add a quick release plate, so I don't have to keep screwing and unscrewing the camera to the thing. But otherwise I think it's worth it's weight in gold.
 
If you have a chance to try it out in person, I'd highly recommend it. It takes a while to get used to it, but I've found it extremely useful.
 
Cinevised Nikon Primes (already have)

I had my zeiss Zf's done as well on Barry Greens suggestion its a great mod - takes all the pain out.

One suggestion if your looking at a new FF. The durus from cinevate, whilst a tad chunky has a gearbox that can be turned around, so when pulling focus they the focus knob, whip, crank etc turn the same way real cinema primes do.
 
RP lens (aka Peter Sensor) lives right down the street from me and I can attest, he does great work- he also has quite a few ready made "cinematized" lens sets for sale if you dont want to hunt down custom lenses.
 
Back
Top