Greg Hughes
Active member
Hi everyone
I'm contemplating selling my beloved C100 mkii. I now have access to a C300 mkii and I am using my C100 less and less.
Based on the fact it's been out now over 2 years.... Surely the mkiii is near. It seems that 8bit 420 will be upgraded to 10bit 422 HD only probably....
Would it be worth holding onto? I'm worried that if I keep it for another 5 months I'll lose a good 1.5k value wiped off
I'm contemplating selling my beloved C100 mkii. I now have access to a C300 mkii and I am using my C100 less and less.
Based on the fact it's been out now over 2 years.... Surely the mkiii is near. It seems that 8bit 420 will be upgraded to 10bit 422 HD only probably....
Would it be worth holding onto? I'm worried that if I keep it for another 5 months I'll lose a good 1.5k value wiped off