Hi everybody,
i´m about to upgrade my equipment with the c300 mark ii. In the last months i saved every cent i could spare to buy the new camera. I thought, be clever and wait until NAB is over, maybe Canon drop the price on the c300 mark ii to stay competitive to new announced/releases cameras. Every day in the last week i was looking for a sign from canon but nothing. Now NAB is over and i thought maybe the community has heard something?
Want to avoid to spend my money, only two weeks before canon drop the price. Any advices?
thanks
i´m about to upgrade my equipment with the c300 mark ii. In the last months i saved every cent i could spare to buy the new camera. I thought, be clever and wait until NAB is over, maybe Canon drop the price on the c300 mark ii to stay competitive to new announced/releases cameras. Every day in the last week i was looking for a sign from canon but nothing. Now NAB is over and i thought maybe the community has heard something?
Want to avoid to spend my money, only two weeks before canon drop the price. Any advices?
thanks