Who is in the Red?

joelnet

Well-known member
I'm #141. Ouch... I was #20 at EVS for an HVX. I guess, I'll get to read a lot more feedback this time.
 
RED #102 Reporting to duty ..sir!
terminator.gif
 
Last edited:
LOL--I got you guys trumped---number #97! In honor of Jared, (and if Red allows it---) I will switch medallions with him! By the way, I have a great story about Jim Jannard. I called the number and got the message-----. I didn't hear back for a couple of hours so I sent an email. About an hour letter I get an email from Jim Jannard---essentially telling me that he knew I called and that he would have Chris call me ASAP. How refreshing is that!
 
They didn't tell me, and I didn't ask. Which is right in line with the above military theme.

I also didn't ask what happens if you lose your nifty "titanium" R emblem.
 
I haven't fumbled around on a phone like that since... well I can't recall ever fumbling around on a phone like that just trying to get my numbers out straight. Had to call back twice as I realized I screwed up the work number, then got that in correct, went to remind them of the home number and bumbled that up. Sheesh! If I ever needed to record an imitation Jerry Lewis bit, that would have been it.

By the time they connect back I'll probably be number 6,873!
 
I am so envious of you on the list!!!!

I have just purchased the HVX and my wife would have my guts for garters if I put down a deposit on this little beauty.

Looks like I will be getting one in 2-3 years time. Hopefully by then the stampede will be over and I will get one a week after ordering.
 
172. Ordered last night around 6pm Central time. I should get it late spring.

I will play with it for about a week, but then it is going to be available for rent after that.

That is the only way I could afford it.
 
How do you guys afford this stuff, man? I mean, granted, i'm a kid with no grip upon money and expense and stuff (I do know, that it has taken me forever to even get halfway to saved for an HVX), but it just seems like 25k for a camera is a heck of a lot. I mean, i'm by no means poor, but everytime i think of the price i think of a car or something like that man.

That said, I wish I had your guys' money. The RED is probably gonna be a fun (maybe not the right word, probably more along the lines of "total badass of") a camera.
 
spencer said:
but everytime i think of the price i think of a car or something like that man.

The last car I bought was a brand new 20k truck and I'm not rich. If I was buying this truck next year maybe I would just get a 5K used car instead and take out a loan for the RED! haha... why not! At least I could make money off the RED.

I would bet money that the depreciation of a RED ONE would be NOOOO where near as bad as a new car.
 
Last edited:
shAi said:
car? who needs a car? a car cant shoot 4k!!

Tell that to my parents man. That is always my cop out move to get money. Ever since 8th grade, where i tried to not go on a trip to the east coast with my school in exchange for buying a nice amp instead. I figured it'd get me farther than a week long trip to the east.

Same thing with RED.

But as much as I'd like it, it'd be like a thirteen year old with a beautiful and "knowledgable" woman: I wouldn't know what to do with it, or how to treat it well.
 
Back
Top