C100: When can we expect to see a price drop on C100 mkII?

Michael Thames

Carbonite Member
I'm wanting to get a C100 mkII. After seeing some Black Friday deals featuring the c100 mkI.... I have a feeling a price drop is coming so I'm holding off. Any ideas?
 
I'm in the same boat. I have a feeling they're going to keep the Mark ii around for awhile before updating to the iii. I doubt they'll have any sales on it until at least late next year. Let's hope I'm wrong.
 
Yen to dollar is at 114 now, was as low as 100 in August. IMO, it's possible to see it by spring if the exchange rate stabilizes.

Of course, if C200 comes out ...
 
If you can make money with it, why not buy now. and start making it pay for itself?

I'm not a professional so I can't see it that way. I just promote my business. Not sure whether the masses will appreciate the difference between a c100 mkI, or a c100 mkII ....... but I know I will. I would just get another C100 mkI but I want the audio feature of the MKII so I can get a scratch track on the Helix without attaching a mic. Also need the DPAF.
 
Yen to dollar is at 114 now, was as low as 100 in August. IMO, it's possible to see it by spring if the exchange rate stabilizes.

Of course, if C200 comes out ...

I was also waiting to see if anyone has a Christmas special, or a good deal on a used one.
 
Back
Top