What will you be shooting your horrorfest entry on?

What will you be shooting your horrorfest entry on?

  • DVX100/a/b with a 35mm adapter

    Votes: 17 16.2%
  • DVX100/a/b by itself

    Votes: 67 63.8%
  • HVX200 with a 35mm adapter

    Votes: 13 12.4%
  • HVX200 by itself

    Votes: 8 7.6%

  • Total voters
    105
I don't think my redrock will come in time for me to be able to shoot my horror movie, so I'm just stickin with the DVX alone. Hasn't failed me yet!
 
I didnt make an "other" category because I thought contest entries can only be from either the dvx or hvx? Am I wrong? Otherwise I'll shoot on 35 lol
 
Noah said:
I didnt make an "other" category because I thought contest entries can only be from either the dvx or hvx? Am I wrong? Otherwise I'll shoot on 35 lol

You can shoot on whatever you want. You just won't be eligble for the prizes. Hey Noah, I see your in NYC. If you need help on any of your shoots let me know.

Alex
 
Camera

Camera

Im Shooting with a DVX100A, Plus Some rad Azden Wireless Mic's and, doing something different with lighting that I have never done that I got from some 60's canabal movies, and some old EC comics. It's gonna be fun.
 
RED ONE....yeah, right.

Put a reservation to shoot with an HVX for the first time. Scary. Missed boot camp so luckily I have a DP to shoot. Oh, wait, he's never used an HVX either. At least we'll have the camera for a day and a half to shoot unrelated footage on. Cross your fingers.
 
Back
Top