What will you be shooting your horrorfest entry on?

What will you be shooting your horrorfest entry on?

  • DVX100/a/b with a 35mm adapter

    Votes: 17 16.2%
  • DVX100/a/b by itself

    Votes: 67 63.8%
  • HVX200 with a 35mm adapter

    Votes: 13 12.4%
  • HVX200 by itself

    Votes: 8 7.6%

  • Total voters
    105
Jack Daniel Stanley said:
MacGregor shot similo with an Andromedized DVX (I think) but that's it as far as I know.

I thought that was just the DVX and adapter. But anyway, I meant for their Horrorfest entry.
 
Brandon Rice said:
WTG! Stock rocks! Nasa chips are cool too!
Just to make sure nobody gets confused on this...

... there is no such thing as a "nasa chip" DVX. I know nobody actually believes that "nasa chip" thing, but sooner or later someone's gonna say "hey, is MINE a nasa chip DVX?" There is no such thing.
 
heehee, yeah, sorry, I was totally jokin around... as there was a thread about that awhile back... sorry for any confusion...
 
Brandon Rice said:
heehee, yeah, sorry, I was totally jokin around... as there was a thread about that awhile back... sorry for any confusion...

looooool!! that was funnY!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Whew... that's a relief on the NASA chip...Here I thought I had been ripped off...
 
Back
Top