WarFEST Official Rules (NOW POSTED)

I'm curious to see if there's anyone not doing the "I shoot, I shoot back" way of "war" but in another perspective.. Like some did in previous fest.
 
Well let's have a look at the possibilities - the most obvious is something like "War of the Roses" - comedy about a divorcing couple at war (cleverly named after an actual English civil war).

What else...

WAR - two opposing sides in battle.
 
I would suggest an "easter egg". A word displayed (hell, "DVXuser" even) that wouldn't be seen/noticed outside of a possibly enhanced screen grab...




Edit:

If not a word, then a certain image/icon/design.

Either way, "giving a choice" is for the birds.

Creativity, baby. Use it.
 
Last edited:
I would suggest an "easter egg". A word displayed (hell, "DVXuser" even) that wouldn't be seen/noticed outside of a possibly enhanced screen grab...




Edit:

If not a word, then a certain image/icon/design.

Either way, "giving a choice" is for the birds.

Creativity, baby. Use it.

good suggestion.
 
A hidden image or word (only seen in a screen grab) might be fun - as long as it doesn't have to be so prominent that it distracts from the story.
 
Make war, not love.

Oh crap, did I get that wrong? I suspect if I do this, it will be one rather than the other....
 
Got a fridge full of 5219 and 5213 ends... gonna try to pull something together. Only got a IIC though so no sync dialogue here!
 
War Fest huh?

I skipped most of the fests (I think my last entry was, 3 years ago), but damed, this is too tempting.

WWII all the way - jeeez I wish Doc would live in my neighborhood now.

Frank
 
War Fest huh?

I skipped most of the fests (I think my last entry was, 3 years ago), but damed, this is too tempting.

WWII all the way - jeeez I wish Doc would live in my neighborhood now.

Frank

Yeah, having a lot of WWII-era buildings and equipment available(I live in Norway) I feel it would be interesting to make a movie that takes place in the WWII. The only thing I don't really know is if people still are interested in that war, as it has been pretty overused in the recent years. What are your views on that?
 
Yeah, having a lot of WWII-era buildings and equipment available(I live in Norway) I feel it would be interesting to make a movie that takes place in the WWII. The only thing I don't really know is if people still are interested in that war, as it has been pretty overused in the recent years. What are your views on that?


No need to dredge up ancient battles...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/25/berlin-bohemian-artists-kunsthaus

IsupportTacheles.jpg


tacheles.jpg


Die Fahne hoch... alles wird zerschlagen...
 
Yeah, having a lot of WWII-era buildings and equipment available(I live in Norway) I feel it would be interesting to make a movie that takes place in the WWII. The only thing I don't really know is if people still are interested in that war, as it has been pretty overused in the recent years. What are your views on that?

Are you kidding me? :)
 
Back
Top