Vote Here

I'm with ya, man. She's a hottie. I've heard from a few people that she's the sweetest person you'll ever meet. Unfortunately, I haven't had the privilege yet.:cry:
 
Honestly, she really was just genuinely nice. You feel so at ease with her and she's so easy to talk to. I like her work too. I think she should be working a lot more than she does.

And did I mention she was a hottie?

My wife was laughing after I met her because I kept giggling. Then again when I met Adrianne Barbeau I told her I felt 13 all over again. She chuckled big time.

-Robert

PS

Did you see the High Tension unrated cut yet? I'm also looking forward to Land of the Dead unrated!
 
jdanstan said:
or maybe its the cookey thing -- would have never thought of that; that's too hacker for me.

Cookie thing? My computer "cleans" itself every Friday. Hope it didn't do any sort of cookie thing, as far as this goes.

Don't think so...don't recall having to vote twice for the same film...er...movie...er...flick...
 
Ought2bCommitted said:
Honestly, she really was just genuinely nice. You feel so at ease with her and she's so easy to talk to. I like her work too. I think she should be working a lot more than she does.

And did I mention she was a hottie?

My wife was laughing after I met her because I kept giggling. Then again when I met Adrianne Barbeau I told her I felt 13 all over again. She chuckled big time.

-Robert

PS

Did you see the High Tension unrated cut yet? I'm also looking forward to Land of the Dead unrated!

That's awesome. I'd probably be the same way.

My girlfriend got an advance copy of High Tension and it wasn't too bad. I think I was expecting too much from it. I'll be there right away Tuesday to get my copy of Land of the Dead. I can't wait to get that.
 
Back
Top