USEFUL TOOLS (software)

Rodney V. Smith

DVXFest Promo Guru
SCHEDULING: Scenechronize
I posted a link to http://www.scenechronize.com for scheduling http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=190314

REAPER | Audio Production Tool
Here's another tool for soundmixing and it's actually quite useful. Not freeware but has an unlimited trial period.

STORYBOARDING: Google Sketchup
Import free 3D models from their library. You can have decent looking storyboards easily enough.

STORYBOARING: FRAMEFORGE 3D

http://aviary.com/home - free to use online tools
Image editing, effects, screen capture and a multitrack audio editor!

http://www.sumopaint.com/home/ - free online image editor ( + cheap offline one)
Image editor with nice shape effects.

111 Free Filmmaking Tools!
http://filmmakeriq.com/general/featured/111-free-filmmaking-tools.html



HARDWARE
Found this a while ago and updated the link in the DIY section.
DIY Apple Boxes

Any links to any other tools guys? Let's share any resources.
 
Last edited:
Cool. Thanks for the links Rodney.
These will be very helpful! ( I really need the audio tool.....)
 
I've gone over to using Frame Forge and it rocks. I'm using the trial version right now which limits you to 12 objects on the workspace at a time and 20 usages... but it's prety decent so far. I just have to keep juggling assets around is all...

FRAMEFORGE 3D
 
Back
Top