The Twilight Index - Who's In?

My actor from Act II is trying to talk me into doing a musical ghost story. She's already got a location lined up and thinks we can pull this off, so there may be a second entry coming from me... it's all going to come down to timing though since I'm already putting so much into "Blood and Coffee".

Maybe I'll just be the shooter on this one and let someone else direct... but I must admit, the script is pretty fun so far...
 
I'll offer the horrible penmenship of my screenwriting abilities, if anyone needs a screenwriter.

I'M IN.

Send me a private message if you're interested...though Team Curl will dominate all, I'll try to write unbiased.


EDIT: I MAY BE MAKING MY DIRECTORIAL DEBUT AS WELL. So put my name on the list...poster coming shortly.


Rod
 
Last edited:
TITLE: Useless

Director: Nathyn Brendan Masters

Writer: Nathyn Brendan Masters

Company: TimeCode Mechanics

Camera: HV20 + Twoneil's DIY adapter
 
Well, bro sais were in but (cough) not officially until post day. Someone new is writing and directing so the heats off me this time.

I'm the boom guy, and fix it in post guy, and put some sound here and ...that guy.

lol, I like it. It's all good.
 
After 3 years of saying I'm gonna do one of these fests...I'm ACTUALLY going to enter in this time.

COUNT ME IN!!
 
Back
Top